Well hello there.
We do website design and development and we’d love to do it for you.
And we also take into consideration:
- Open source content management systems (CMS),
- Compatibility for mobile (AKA responsive design),
- Search engine optimisation (SEO),
- Social Media Sync,
- General digital awesomeness.
Flashing moments of website design enlightenment.
Even if you chose not to work with us – take these tiny words of wisdom (because we’ve many new clients come to us with a sad history)…
- Content Management System (CMS): We recommend going with an open sourced CMS. What if you break up with your website partner? Things can get tricky when you want to exit.
- Hosting: Normal hosting should be under or around $30-$50 a month for a basic website (not if you’ve got videos are if you’re doing something heavy duty)
- Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) is really, really important. It’s just as important as great design and perfect code. But I don’t think it should cost you a monthly fee, unless your website is regularly getting updated or it’s more than a basic 5 page website. We’re happy to recommend you to our trusted SEO people – we’ve worked with them before and that’s why we’re confident to put their names out there.
- Social Media Management is key. You can’t build a Taj Mahal in the desert and hope people will come if you don’t tell them about your site.
Want to know more?
If you’re ready to talk and want to learn more, call us on +61 (3) 9020 4156. We do coffees, herbal teas and on special occasions, croissants & chocolate cupcakes.