Yes. Gorgeous publication brochure design really is a turn on.
• Do you have a 20-page (or more) document that really needs a lift?
• Or a 2-page sales brochure?
• An e-book you’re thinking of launching?
• Don’t want your reader to start yawning on page 1?
Thanks to the digital world, it’s getting more and more important to design brochures and publications that actually DO THEIR JOB.
The recommended blog post length is about 250 words or less. It’s a simple acknowledgement of a short attention span and time sensitive population.
This means that your publication brochure design needs to not only look great, but also work towards achieving your business objectives and get the message across.
Multi-page documents? Yes ma’am.
- Corporate annual reports
- Sales brochures and product catalogues
- Tender documents and submissions
- White papers and case studies
- Reports and presentations
We do: beautiful design for your publication brochure design, including infographics, pull-out quotes, page breaks, footnotes, hyperlinks, all bundled up with a bespoke cover – call us to get the process started.
Browse through some of our client work below, click thru to see more pages and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you’d like to see a publication in it’s full printed glory.